1st prize: 10.000 US Dollar and a free Lumion 2.0 Ultimate license
2nd prize: 2.000 US Dollar and a free Lumion 2.0 Ultimate license
3nd prize: 1.000 US Dollar and a free Lumion 2.0 Ultimate license
- Create a movie using Lumion (FREE, Basic or Ultimate are all allowed)
- You are allowed to use editting software to enhance the output of Lumion
- Any subject for your movie is allowed
- Movie should be 720p MP4 format.
- By participating you give Act-3D the right to use your entry for promotional purposes.
- Your entry may be spread and promoted for the purpose of promoting Lumion
- You should have the intellectual property rights to your entry.
- Your movie should not contain material from third parties which could prevent us from using your movie.
- You accept full damages resulting from claims made by IP holders of content included in your movie.
- The winner will be selected by the Act-3D jury.
- Should you win, cash prizes will be transferred into your back account.
- All taxes, insurances, transfers and other expenses resulting from the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner
- Act-3D reserves the right to alter, amend or close the competition as necessary
- Act-3D has the right to disqualify your entry if we believe your entry does not comply to these rules
- In case of any dispute over the rules or competition results the decision of Act-3D is binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these rules are governed by Dutch law.
How to participate
- Send download link of your movie in 720p MP4 format to email@example.com
- Competition ends November 1 2011 make sure your send your email before this date.
- Make sure you include name/company name in your email.
- Make sure you have read the rules above.
- By sending us an email you participate in the competion, accepting the rules of this competition.
320 total views, 1 today