- contact name: Carol Willis: Founder, Director, Curator
- web site: http://www.skyscraper.org/
- email: info[at]skyscraper[dot]org
- phone: 212-968-1961
- street: 39 Battery Place
- city: New York
- state: New York
- postal code: 10280
- country: United States
- business hours: Museum hours are 12-6 PM, Wednesday-Sunday
- Listed: 2012/01/06 5:22 pm
- Expires: 18 days, 16 hours
Located in New York City, the world’s first and foremost vertical metropolis, The Skyscraper Museum celebrates the City’s rich architectural heritage and examines the historical forces and individuals that have shaped its successive skylines. Through exhibitions, programs and publications, the Museum explores tall buildings as objects of design, products of technology, sites of construction, investments in real estate, and places of work and residence. For a description of the gallery and for photos of the space, please visit our Photo Slideshowspage.
The Skyscraper Museum is located in lower Manhattan’s Battery Park City at 39 Battery Place.
Call 212.968.1961 for information on upcoming lectures, exhibitions, walking tours, and membership. Subscribe to our newsletter by emailing programs[at]skyscraper[dot]org.