Finding efficient, effective solutions to studio and location challenges is vital to the success of
any shoot. Working professionally in the Austin, Texas area since 1996, I have experienced a variety of
photographic situations. I am experienced in building sets, product photography, lifestyle portraiture,
architecture photography, and working within an established brand. Formal and informal training has
given me a real world edge. Managing a high-end commercial advertising studio has given me the ability
and confidence to tackle any complicated task. I have extensive experience with location and studio
photography. Whether digital, video or conventional, my knowledge and experience will be a positive
addition to your group.
• Publicis Munich
• KRDB Architects http://www.krdb.com
• United Publishing For Rent Magazine Austin, TX. Contract Photographer http://www.forrent.com
• National Geographic Traveler magazine http://www.nationalgeographic.com/traveler
• Texas A&M Foundation http://giving.tamu.edu
• Think Street advertising firm Austin, TX. http://www.thinkstreet.net
• Austin Monthly HOME magazine http://www.austinmonthly.com
• Kerbey Lane Café Austin, TX. http://www.kerbeylanecafe.com
• The Treasury art and fine furnishings
• Texas Coop Power Magazine http://www.texas-ec.org/publications
• University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management
• Women's Business Minnesota
• University of Texas Hispanic Business Association
• Bluestone Holdings
• The Penthouse Condominiums Austin, TX.
• University of Texas College of Natural Sciences
• Glen Lynch Companies Vintage Villas Austin, TX.
• Austin Apartment Association Austin, TX.
• Ann Taylor Communications Purina One Hole in One Championship
• Nicole Marie Clothing Austin, TX.
• United Heritage Federal Credit Union Austin, TX.
725 total views, 1 today