- contact name: Tom Macie
- web site: http://www.preVision3D.com
- email: [email protected]
- phone: 866-391-6299
- street: PO Box 14133
- city: Research Triangle Park
- state: North Carolina
- postal code: 27709
- country: United States
- business hours: Eastern USA
- years in business: 12
- total staff: 04
- Listed: 2017/01/09 8:10 am
- Expires: 142 days, 9 hours
It is our mission to help you visually communicate the true physical nature of any design or product. Together our team has supported hundreds of millions of dollars worth of design and development projects for:
- Real Estate and Land Developers
- Builders and Construction Services
- Interior Designers
- Foundations and Institutions
- Landscape Architects
- Civil Engineers
- Advertising and Marketing Firms
Our No-nonsense Approach to Your Projects
- Straightforward estimates
- You pay for only the time to produce, not by the piece or pixel
- You call the shots, revise when you’re ready
- Efficient revisions
- Detailed billing and time logging
- Service-master agreements available
- Easy monthly billing
- File support after completion
Proposing New Work?
preVision 3D, L.L.C. effectively illustrates your project, providing clear and convincing images that put you and your client on the same page, focusing the discussion on your design. Our 3D renderings and visualizations spare our clients from long and expensive delays in submission processes due to miscommunication.
You can verify your design choices in advance of installation with custom textures that are sized appropriately and made to your specifications. We offer you peace of mind, because you have the opportunity to refine your selections while reducing expensive change orders in the field. This ensures an end product that is tailored to your satisfaction.
Marketing a Project or Product?
You can save again by using your completed preVisualization materials for your marketing campaign. Our 3D renderings have been used for a wide range of applications, from web sites and four-color print jobs, to job-site signs, trade shows and billboards.
• O'Brien/Atkins Associates • Small/Kane/Webster/Conley Architects • BBH Design, Architects, PA • WakeMed Foundation • Stewart Engineering • Plantation Corporation • Wakefield Development Company • Meeting Park LLC • Alpha Collier Architects • Innovative Design • Inland Harbour Properties • Within Interior Designs • Toll Brothers • Netezza Corporation • Plan A Architecture • The Carlton Group • Planworx Architecture • Charles Raines Construction • Winstead Wilkinson Architects • Olde Town Company • WW Partners • Kot and Murphy Architects • Frogman Interactive • Hobby Properties • Graphic Moxie • Red Apple Realty • Inspire Creative Studios • R + M Agency • Ferrell Land Company
3476 total views, 2 today